OMNIBUS: Save when you buy BOTH: Kickass Kickstarter Gods: Experts Reveal Their Pathways to Millions Through Crowdfunding and Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo: How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days: Secrets to Running a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign on a Budget
HACKING KICKSTARTER/INDIEGOGO/GOFUND ME:
2017 REVISED EDITION
WARNING: DO NOT LAUNCH YOUR CROWD-FUNDING PROJECT BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
FACT: Over 65% of crowdfunding projects fail. Why? Top 5 Reasons For Failure:
1) Campaign Missing Key Elements
2) Launched Before Gathering Your Tribe
3) Expected That if You Build It, They Will Come
4) Poor Advertising/Social Media Strategy
5) Lack of Partners
Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo (or any other crowd-funding site) How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days walks you step by step into the process of creating, launching and wrapping your crowd funding (crowdfunding) project.
- How Curated Communities Can Give You Added Exposure
- How to Get Featured in Kickstarter and Indiegogo’s Newsletters (solid gold)
- How to Grab Funders Attention the Moment They Land on Your Page
- How to Generate Traffic to Your Project
- How to Easily Find and Target Bloggers and Journalist Who Want to Publicize Your Project
- How to Relaunch a Failed Campaign
- Websites to Post Your Projects to For Added Exposure
- Comprehensive List of Popular and Niche Crowd Funding Sites
- and Much More!
Tried and true tactics, tips and secrets that work.
KICKASS KICKSTARTER GODS:
How to ensure your crowdfunding campaign is mega-successful while avoiding traps that doom 87% of other campaigns to failure.
Kickass Kickstarter Gods interviewed creators of mega-successful crowdfunding campaigns that made six and seven figures, and asked them:
- Why was your campaign successful?
- If your first campaign was a flop, how did you turn it around the second time?
- What was your strategy?
- How did you decide which platform to use (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, etc.)?
- Any unexpected hurdles or hardships?
- … and more
Yonatan Raz-Fridman, Co-Creator
Raised $1.5 Million
M3D Micro 3D Printer
Michael Armani, CEO
Raised $3.4 Million
Beam Smart Projector
Don Molenaar, Creator
The Freedom Journal
John Lee Dumas, Creator and Distributor
Or Reznik, Creator
CogniToys: Internet-connected Smart Toys that Learn and Grow
John Paul Benini, Co-founder
Petzi Treat Cam
David Clark, C0-Founder & CEO
THIS IS PURE GOLD. Why reinvent the wheel? Learn from successful crowdfunding campaigners who made their dreams a reality and raised millions to make it happen.
** FREE BONUS: Checklist to map out your exact path to success!
SCROLL UP AND BUY NOW!